Friday, October 5, 2007

We interrupt our currently nonexistent broadcasting...

Okay, here's the deal. I know I haven't posted much lately, and I know I meant to make this an at-least-every-two-days deal. So far I've done...fairly well...at that, and I'm going to make every attempt to do better from here on out.

It's actually been a bit tough, coming up with subjects. Not that there aren't plenty--I just want to have enough to write about without being repetitive. Also, I'm still broadening my horizons as it is. Current post ideas on the books include:

-Getting a more in-depth look at the Virginia wine industry by focussing on individual wineries (ones I've visited and know something about, naturally)
-Wine stores in Charlottesville, Virginia (Market St. and Tastings, mainly)
-The enology program at Virginia Tech
-Wine and food pairings (stick with the classics, yeah?)

Anyway. One of those, or maybe something that comes to me between now and tomorrow, will be appearing as soon as regularly scheduled posting resumes. Until then...

No comments: